Instructor: Anne Leuck
Date: Thursday, September 7th 2017
Time: 6:30 - 9:30
Limit: 6 Students
3 Seats Available!
Description: Learn the Art of Keeping a Daily Sketchbook Journal
This class will help students develop sketchbook journaling as an inspiring daily practice of writing and drawing. Anne will share excerpts from and exercises based on her 16 years of experience keeping a daily visual journal. She will help you learn to engage in creative play with words and images on a daily basis. Participants will be encouraged to share their work and any personal discoveries they make in the process.
Daily sketchbook journaling can help you:
· Clear the clutter from your mind
· Work out creative problems
· Say all those things you ‘shouldn’t’
· Kick ‘perfection paralysis’
· Silence your inner critic / Clear the self-judgment
· Validate your thoughts and ideas
· Unleash a deeper form of personal expression
· Literally, write and draw out your fears, hopes and dreams
· Become more playful and inventive with your work and words
Each Student will be provided with a BZ handmade journal, as well as a Spiral Bound Sketchbook with graph paper, and a pen to keep!
Students are encouraged to bring their own favorite drawing and writing tools, pens, pencils, etc.
If you have any questions please feel free to call or email me:
773-294-7766 or email@example.com
Classes are held at
Bari Zaki Studio
3858 North Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60613
PS: You might be charged sales-tax though paypal. And if so we will send you a refund for that portion within 24 hours of registering. Thank you for your patience with this matter!
If for any reason a class is cancelled, students will be contacted and refunded the full class fee. Cancellations made at least 14 days in advance of the class are eligible for a refund.